Serta Walnut Creek mattress is no longer available. For those interested in this mattress, the Serta iComfort mattress is an excellent alternative. Our review of this alternative mattress can be found below.
Gel and carbon-infused foams provide deep pressure relief and temperature control. Serta offers 120-night risk-free trials, so try it today!
- Good motion isolation
- Temperature regulating foams
- Customization available
- 120-night trial period
- 10-year warranty
- Delivery only within the contiguous United States
• Your mattress features should be customizable. You can customize the cooling and pressure relief features of your brand-new Serta iComfort mattress to meet your unique needs.
• It is imperative to control the temperature. A cooler, more comfortable sleep environment is created by Carbon Fiber memory foam and EverCool Fuze Gel memory foam.
• Investing in a new mattress requires a trial period. The Serta iComfort is a great option if you need to test your new mattress for more than a few weeks. A 120-night sleep trial is included, so you'll have plenty of time to decide whether it's right for you.
• You have a limited budget. Many people find the customization options to be helpful, but they tend to add up quickly. If you add Max Cooling and Pressure Relief options to this relatively economical mattress, the price skyrockets by thousands of dollars.
Serta's iComfort mattress comes in a plush firmness level that is ideal for side or combination sleepers. Those who prefer superior cushioning and to feel more "in" their mattress rather than "on" it may enjoy the Serta iComfort.
• Serta iComfort mattresses are 10" tall.
• Cold Touch Cover:
iComfort features a breathable knit cover that keeps you cool to the touch and promotes airflow.
• Carbon Fiber Memory Foam:
It provides neck and back pressure relief while removing excess heat from the body.
• EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam:
It provides additional cooling while also cradling common pressure points such as the hips and shoulders.
The Serta iComfort is an all-foam model made with quality memory foam layers, so it performs pretty well at motion isolation. Without any spring system to generate unwanted bounce, the memory foam and foam layers provide isolated support and comfort, while the bottom layers absorb excess motion, leaving the other side of the bed relatively undisturbed.
Unfortunately, the Serta iComfort has no defined edge support system. Without proper edge support, the iComfort could sag over time and create that dreaded roll-off feeling. It could also be less durable than mattresses with proper edge support, like all Saatva models.
There isn't much information about Serta's return policy.
Contact them directly for more information.
There aren't any notable reasons to buy a mattress from Serta.You're likely much better off considerating popular (but established) brands like Saatva or Puffy. Both brands are built in America, have incredibly positve reviews, and are genuinely comfortable (+ built to last).
1. You prefer a firm comfort level. The Serta iComfort is only available in a plush firmness level, which might be too soft if you prefer your mattress on the firmer side. Consider Saatva instead, which offers a variety of firmness levels with nearly every mattress they make.
While there are some positive aspects of the Serta Walnut Creek Mattress we ultimately believe there are more worthwhile contenders for your money. Namely, Saatva has a complete line of mattresses that compare very well to the Serta Walnut Creek Mattress.
Here are our top 3 best mattresses of 2022 that compare very well to the Serta Walnut Creek Mattress
1. Saatva Classic - this mattress is ideal for all sleep positions and has been rated as our Best Mattress of 2022.
3. Puffy - affordable, cooling mattresses. Extremely comfortable!
5. Winkbeds - best back relief mattresses. Great policies.