The Yogabed is a 10-inch, tight-top designed foam mattress with medium firmness that comes in a box and has a 10-year limited warranty.
Great for all types of sleepers (back, stomach and side). You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper). Very comfortable if you enjoy that enveloping memory foam feel (great for pressure relief and motion reduction).
The 10-year warranty speaks about the mattress durability (avoid if you want a long lasting mattress). Much better alternatives available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The yogabed is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The yogabed is sufficient for side sleeping.
Make certain to select their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect fair support for delicate pain areas (specifically your shoulders, low back, neck, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The yogabed is average for back and stomach sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on adequate support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight mediocrely.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The yogabed has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: zip-n-wash which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 80 lbs (queen size).
The yogabed height is 10".
• Unexceptional edge support because of its memory foam design.
• Loom and Leaf is an outstanding alternative if you want staggeringly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect exceptional motion transfer as a result of the memory foam design.
You and your partner won't sense a single bit of motion transfer, and definitely won't disturb you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 101-night return policy.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the yogabed queen size is $1099.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• no livechat.
• no phone number available on their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Yogabed is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Walmart and Target.
Keep in mind the following info about Yogasleeps shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Yogabed Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.