Wynn Mattress is a plush-soft innerspring, pillow-top mattress from Wynn at Home.
Fantastic for side sleeping. Good balance of cushioned firmness (for spinal alignment) and contouring support (for your neck, shoulders, back and hips).
Stay away if you're a back or stomach sleeper (too soft - which is bad for spinal alignment). Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
• User 1: "This is NOT gray; more pewter green. : ( Quality wise, typical futon with slightly more cushion. I purchased this in Nov. 2021 for additional seating in a studio. So far it hasn't been heavily used; quite honestly I'd be shocked if it lasts more than a year. If you're on a tiiight budget or just need something for a limited time go for it. But if you're on the fence between buying a higher quality sleeper/futon vs “well this is a great price!” I recommend spend more and find a quality futon/sleeper instead of settling for this."
• User 2: "It's right size for a small space . The seating length is short not enough room. Material is not bad. Easy to put together. Got this for 114 .00 not worth 200 as they changed the price"
• User 3: "Too small for 5'10 person to sleep on. The material is soft to the touch but the cushions don't support body weight very well. So uncomfortable and small, bought because it was marked down $160. Also when the futon arrived it had a tear on the under side - which the way it was packaged I can't see happening outside the packaging facility. 3/10 because you can sit on it. Careful sitting down though - in between the cushions are very hard spots that hurt if you sit down quickly."
The wynn mattress comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The wynn mattress is moderately good for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The wynn mattress is bad for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight inadequately.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The wynn mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: damask fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The wynn mattress height is unknown.
• Sufficient edge support because of its coil build.
• Saatva Classic is a fantastic alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate sufficient movement transfer as a consequence of the coil build.
You and your partner could possibly notice a little movement transfer, but likely won't unsettle you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
(when used with a Sealy box spring or platform bed, and after inspection, found to be defective).
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the wynn mattress queen size is $3150.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Wynn at the following locations:
• on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Wynns shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free U.S. domestic shipping and delivery.
• additional charges apply for international shipping.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Wynn Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.