Ultimate Dreams Total Latex mattress is a medium-firm hybrid talalay latex mattress with a tight-top design. A bed-in-a-box that comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
Great choice for those who like the balance of bouncy support and enveloping softness. Flat, even sleep surface (due to its tight-top desing). Good for any sleeping position (back, stomach, or side).
Skip if you're allergic to latex or don't like a buoyant feel. Far better options available.
Zenhaven is our #1 direct alternative. They're 100% natural and organic talalay latex. Incredible pressure point relief and full-body support. Extremely comfortable and built to last 15-20 years (at least). Customer service at Saatva is top-tier and available 24/7 (best in the industry).
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Concerning longevity
- Average edge support
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The ultimate dreams total latex is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The ultimate dreams total latex is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The ultimate dreams total latex is okay for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The ultimate dreams total latex has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: talalay latex for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: talalay latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: bamboo knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 90 lbs (queen size).
The ultimate dreams total latex height is 10".
• Tolerable edge support because of its foam base and talalay latex comfort layer design.
• Zenhaven is a marvelous alternative if you want sensationally good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect mediocre motion transfer as a result of the average foams in the bottom layer and talalay on top. Talalay is both soft and bouncy so expect to feel movement.
You and your partner will feel a lot of motion transfer, and likely will disturb you (unless you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 120-night comfort trial on all mattresses, an option with free shipping on delivery, exchanges and returns.
• they offer a 120-night comfort trial on all mattresses, option with free shipping on delivery, exchanges and returns.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the ultimate dreams total latex queen size is $899.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the top and bottom of their site.
• their email address is listed at the bottom of their site.
• Currently, Ultimate Dreams Total Latex is available to buy on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Dreamfoams shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Ultimate Dreams Total Latex Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.