Therapedic Titania is an innerspring foam medium firm mattress that comes with a GlacierTouch cover, a tight-top style and a 15-year limited warranty.
Good for any sleeping position (back, stomach, or side). Suitable for couples due to its solid edge support.
Overall an unremarkable mattress. There are far better options to choose from.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The therapedic titania is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The therapedic titania is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The therapedic titania is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The therapedic titania has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: micro-coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: GlacierTouch which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The therapedic titania height is 13.7".
• Mediocre edge support because of its pocketed coil support.
• Saatva Classic is a sublime alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on mediocre motion transfer originating from its pocketed coil support.
You and your partner might perhaps feel a faint amount of motion transfer, but likely won't disturb you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
• exchange policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
• has a 15-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the therapedic titania queen size is $1399.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Therapedic Titania is available to buy by several retailers, including Furniture.
Keep in mind the following info about Therapedics shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Therapedic Titania Mattress Reviews worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.