Therapedic Sapphire is a firm innerspring foam mattress from Therapedic that comes with a 15-year limited warranty and a pillow-top design.
Adequate for back and stomach sleepers. Fairly comfortable for couples due to its solid edge support.
Too firm to accommodate your sensitive pressure points when you sleep on your side. Overall an unremarkable mattress that you should avoid. Far better options are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The therapedic sapphire is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The therapedic sapphire is inadequate for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The therapedic sapphire is fantastic for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on reasonable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight extremely well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The therapedic sapphire has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The therapedic sapphire height is 13".
• Sufficient edge support because of its coil build.
• Saatva Classic is a fantastic alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate sufficient movement transfer as a consequence of the coil build.
You and your partner could possibly notice a little movement transfer, but likely won't unsettle you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since the product is not available on their site).
• has a 15-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the therapedic sapphire queen size is $unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Therapedic Sapphire is available to buy by several retailers, including Rooms To Go.
Keep in mind the following info about Therapedics shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since the product is not available on their site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Therapedic Sapphire Mattress Reviews worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.