Therapedic Ariel mattress is a medium-firm innerspring gel foam mattress available in multiple firmness levels and a tight-top design.
Suitable for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach, and side). Fairly comfortable if you like the cradling memory foam feel.
Customer complaints about sagging indicate low-quality materials. Avoid this mattress. More value-oriented alternatives are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "Not the happiest with the mattress because it has only been two years since I bought it, but it has a deep sag in it. I am not a particularly heavy person, but I'm still experiencing sagging? I need to find my warranty."
The therapedic ariel is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The therapedic ariel is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The therapedic ariel is okay for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The therapedic ariel has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: glacier fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The therapedic ariel height is 11".
• Suitable edge support because of its pocket coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a phenomenal alternative if you want awesome edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on suitable motion transference as a result of the pocket coil style.
You or your partner may possibly experience a fair amount of motion transference, but likely won't awake you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot purchase it from their site).
• has a 15-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the therapedic ariel queen size is $unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Therapedic Ariel is available to buy by several retailers, including RoomsToGo and Furniture.
Keep in mind the following info about Therapedics shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot purchase it from their site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Therapedic Ariel Mattress Review worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.