Tempurpedic Rhapsody Breeze is a discontinued model. Contour Elite Breeze (hard to find online and in-store) replaced it.
The memory foam has an 'enveloping' feel with barely any movement transfer. Quality is decent (despite being extremely expensive).
This model is (a) discontinued, (b) overpriced (for quality of materials and overall comfort) and (c) longevity may be an issue. Little-no bounce is bad for couples and sex.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Loom and Leaf.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport)
- Average edge support
User 1: "When I purchased this mattress it was under LIFE TIME warranty. I have tried to file a claim after less than 1 year of having the mattress and they kept making up excuses as to what I WAS DOING wrong. Here I am 5 plus yrs into it and I cannot get out of the bed because it feels as if I have sunken to the floor"
User 2: "Had to wait 45 days to use this mattress, the chemicals odor was unbearable. Called tempurpedic and they said is normal."
The tempurpedic rhapsody breeze is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness for back/stomach sleepers and contouring support if you're a primary side sleeper.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The tempurpedic rhapsody breeze is sufficient for side sleeping.
Make certain to select their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect fair support for delicate pain areas (specifically your shoulders, low back, neck, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The tempurpedic rhapsody breeze is average for back and stomach sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on adequate support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight mediocrely.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic rhapsody breeze has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: moisture-wicking fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 117 lbs (queen size).
The tempurpedic rhapsody breeze height is 12".
• Fairly good edge support because of its memory foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a sensationally good alternative if you want stupendous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate marvelous motion transfer due to its memory foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and absolutely won't unsettle you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Tempurpedic return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-nights prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic rhapsody breeze queen size is 4449.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have limited customer service availability. (this isn't indicative of a company that's customer service focused).
• have livechat and seem generally responsive.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• on their site
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Rhapsody Breeze Review worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.