Tempurpedic Grand Cloud is a medium-firm innerspring foam mattress that comes with a silk-cashmere cover and a tight-top style.
Decent if you want cradling pressure relief and a soft bed. Good for combo sleepers.
Skip this overpriced and unremarkable mattress. Far better options both in this price range and even lower.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Too tall for some people (15.5"+)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "Tempur-Pedic is hard and hot, hard on your back and on your hips. Thought this mattress would be great but it is the opposite of what we thought it would be. Kept thinking it would soften up with time but it seems to be getting harder!"
User 2: "I have been trying to show them the problem my mattress has and filled a claim. They asked me to add a stick and a quoter coin next to the stick, but this test never will show the problem I have. The problem I have is the mattress gets very deep in the areas where I make more pressure. It wasn't like that when new."
The tempurpedic grand cloud is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The tempurpedic grand cloud is decent for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on reasonable support for fragile pressure areas (specifically your neck, hips, low back, shoulders). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempurpedic grand cloud is average for stomach and back sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on fair support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight mediocrely.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic grand cloud has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: silk-cashmere cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The tempurpedic grand cloud height is 15".
• Acceptable edge support because of its pocket coil base.
• Saatva Classic is an astonishing alternative if you want excellent edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate acceptable motion transference due to its pocket coil base.
You and your partner may possibly experience a faint amount of motion transference, but probably won't disturb you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-night prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic grand cloud queen size is $7499.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• no email address available on their site.
• Currently, Tempurpedic Grand Cloud is available to buy on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days.
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Grand Cloud worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.