The Tempurpedic Flex Supreme is a firm mattress from Tempurpedic with a pocketed coils base layer and a tight-top style that comes with a 90-day trial period.
They're a responsive, bouncy mattress that comes in different sizes.
Despite several layers meant to release heat, it still sleeps warmer than it should. This is a fairly ordinary mattress, and there are better options available.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Saatva Classic.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The tempurpedic flex supreme is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The tempurpedic flex supreme is inadequate for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempurpedic flex supreme is fantastic for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on reasonable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight extremely well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic flex supreme has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 147 lbs (queen size).
The tempurpedic flex supreme height is 10".
• Acceptable edge support because of its pocket coil base.
• Saatva Classic is an astonishing alternative if you want excellent edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate acceptable motion transference due to its pocket coil base.
You and your partner may possibly experience a faint amount of motion transference, but probably won't disturb you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Tempurpedic return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-nights prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year prorated warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic flex supreme queen size is 2799.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have limited customer service availability. (this isn't indicative of a company that's customer service focused).
• have livechat and seem generally responsive.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• on their site
• by several retailers including Amazon
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Flex Supreme Review worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.