Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Breeze 2.0 is a plush soft foam mattress from Tempurpedic that comes with a cooling cover and a tight-top design.
Great for hot sleepers due to its cooling technology features.
Avoid this overpriced and unremarkable mattress. Better options are available in this price range and even lower.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The tempurpedic cloud supreme breeze 2.0 comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The tempurpedic cloud supreme breeze 2.0 is excellent for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate bearable support for fragile pressure points (specifically your shoulders, hips, neck, low back). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The tempurpedic cloud supreme breeze 2.0 is poor for stomach and back sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on acceptable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight poorly.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic cloud supreme breeze 2.0 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cooling fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The tempurpedic cloud supreme breeze 2.0 height is 11.5".
• Mediocre edge support because of its memory foam style.
• Loom and Leaf is an excellent alternative if you want startlingly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on fantastic movement transfer originating from its memory foam style.
You or your partner won't perceive any movement transfer, and explicitly won't wake you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot purchase it from their site).
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic cloud supreme breeze 2.0 queen size is $3599.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Breeze 2.0 is available to buy by several retailers, including Amazon and Blissfulsleep.
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Breeze 2.0 worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.