Tempur-pedic Cloud Luxe mattress is a plush firm, 13.5 inch foam mattress with a tight-top design and comes with a stretch knit cover.
It should be great for side sleepers. It offers a good balance between cushioned firmness and contouring support (for neck, shoulders, back, and hips).
Too soft for stomach or back sleepers (bad for spinal alignment). More cost-effective and superior alternatives available on the market.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Loom and Leaf.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport)
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe is moderately good for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe is bad for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight inadequately.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 125 lbs (queen size).
The tempurpedic cloud luxe height is 13.5".
• Fairly good edge support because of its memory foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a sensationally good alternative if you want stupendous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate marvelous motion transfer due to its memory foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and absolutely won't unsettle you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Tempurpedic return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-nights prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic cloud luxe queen size is 2199.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have customer service, but it is likely not very good. You must fill out a form and wait for them to respond within their working hours.
• no livechat.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• on their site
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.