Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe Breeze 2.0 is a plush soft foam mattress from Tempurpedic with a tight-top design.
Suitable if you enjoy the enveloping feel of memory foam and prefer a flat, even surface.
Skip if you prefer bounce and enjoy laying on top of the mattress. Better options are available in this price range.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- No motion transfer
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- No info about height (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe breeze 2.0 comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe breeze 2.0 is moderately good for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe breeze 2.0 is bad for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight inadequately.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic cloud luxe breeze 2.0 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The tempurpedic cloud luxe breeze 2.0 height is unknown.
• Bearable edge support because of its foam support.
• Loom and Leaf is a shockingly good alternative if you want magnificant edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on terrific motion transference as a consequence of the foam support.
You or your partner won't detect any motion transference, and unequivocally won't awake you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-night prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic cloud luxe breeze 2.0 queen size is $unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• no email address available on their site.
• Currently, Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe Breeze 2.0 is available to buy on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days.
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe Breeze 2.0 worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.