The Tempur-Pedic Cloud Loft is a plush-soft, tight-top foam mattress that comes with a premium fabric cover with antimicrobial treatment and a 10-year limited warranty. This model is discontinued.
Suitable for side sleeping. Good balance of cushioned firmness (for spinal alignment) and contouring support. The tight-top design is great for a flat, even sleep surface.
Stay away if you're a back or stomach sleeper (too soft - which is bad for spinal alignment). Cover style might be too firm for some.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The tempurpedic cloud loft comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The tempurpedic cloud loft is moderately good for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempurpedic cloud loft is bad for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight inadequately.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic cloud loft has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: premium fabric cover with antimicrobial treatment which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 75 lbs (queen size).
The tempurpedic cloud loft height is 11".
• Middle-of-the-road edge support because of its memory foam construction.
• Loom and Leaf is a remarkably good alternative if you want sublime edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on impressive motion transference because it has a memory foam construction.
You and your partner won't experience a single bit of motion transference, and plainly won't rouse you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic cloud loft queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• discontinued product.
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Cloud Loft worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.