Tempurpedic is a well-known mattress and bedding company that has been in business for more than 30 years. They have 3 mattress lines, including: Tempur Adapt, Tempur Cloud and Tempur Breeze. Our favorite of their innovative lines is Tempurpedic Breeze, a hot sleepers' favorite. Tempurpedic Breeze mattresses consist of two models (ProBreeze and LuxeBreeze). In addition to offering different cooling levels, these models can both be had in medium or medium hybrid feel.
The cooling technology they use (cooling fiber layer) is supposed to maintain a cool sleeping environment (although it doesn't always). Build quality is decent (even if it's extremely expensive and not value-oriented).
Poor return policy (the product cannot be returned, all sales are final). Too expensive, better alternatives found elsewhere.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The tempurpedic cloud breeze is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The tempurpedic cloud breeze is acceptable for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate sufficient support for delicate pressure spots (specifically your neck, low back, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The tempurpedic cloud breeze is fine for back and stomach sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on decent support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic cloud breeze has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The tempurpedic cloud breeze height is unknown.
• Bearable edge support because of its pocketed coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a marvelous alternative if you want top-notch edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate bearable motion transfer originating from its pocketed coil style.
You and your partner may perhaps feel a little bit of motion transfer, but in all probability won't startle you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Tempurpedic return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic cloud breeze queen size is $1539.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• on their site.
• by several retailers, including Amazon.
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempurpedic Cloud Breeze worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.