Tempurpedic offers two cooling mattress lines: PRObreeze° and LUXEbreeze°.
Ideal for hot sleepers. Added contouring and motion isolation.
No edge support and difficult to change positions.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Loom and Leaf.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- Average edge support
User 1: "Wake up feeling like we slept on the floor. It's cool to the touch when you first lay down, but in the middle of the night it's hot just like all beds. Very disappointed that we spent twice as much for a regular mattress and it is so uncomfortable. Return policy is not customer friendly!"
User 2: "I have had more back pain, cricks, and chiropractor visits since owning this mattress. Waste of money. You need support and this mattress does not do it. Take it from this doctor, this mattress is all hype."
The tempurpedic breeze mattress has several firmnesses to pick from depending on which model you select.
If you're a side sleeper, pick any firmness except firm and very firm. Isn't firm enough to create support and contouring issues (for most people).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The tempurpedic breeze mattress is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempurpedic breeze mattress is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic breeze mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cool-to-touch which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 95-123 lbs (queen size).
The tempurpedic breeze mattress height is 12".
• Reasonable edge support because of its foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a startlingly good alternative if you want an astonishing edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on wonderful motion transfer due to its foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and plainly won't rouse you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Tempurpedic return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-nights prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic breeze mattress queen size is 5449.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
not applicable, as this product is discontinued.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• on their site
• by several retailers including Amazon
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempur Pedic Breeze Mattresses worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.