Tempur-Pedic adapt medium hybrid is medium firm Tempur-Pedic hybrid mattress that comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
Cool-to-the-touch foams that is supposed to keep the sleeper cool all the time. It should be suitable for all types of sleepers looking for good back support.
Several reports on back pain and some users had complaints on cool-to-the-touch foams.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Saatva Classic.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "I had pro adapt medium hybrid for a while. I loved the slow response and the dense feeling but after a while I hated feeling stuck and hated how hard it was to move around. I also was super hot and sweaty and extremely sore. It was not soft enough and just not much of a hybrid in my opinion."
The tempurpedic adapt medium hybrid is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness for back/stomach sleepers and contouring support if you're a primary side sleeper.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The tempurpedic adapt medium hybrid is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempurpedic adapt medium hybrid is fine for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate ample support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempurpedic adapt medium hybrid has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch-knit cooling which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 96 lbs (queen size).
The tempurpedic adapt medium hybrid height is 11".
• Fair edge support because of its pocket coil build.
• Saatva Classic is an extraordinary alternative if you want great edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect fair motion transference as a result of the pocket coil build.
You or your partner could perhaps detect some motion transference, but in all probability won't stir you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Tempurpedic return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-nights prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempurpedic adapt medium hybrid queen size is 2449.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have limited customer service availability. (this isn't indicative of a company that's customer service focused).
• have livechat and seem generally responsive.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• on their site
• by several retailers including Amazon
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempur Pedic Adapt Medium Hybrid Review worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.