Tempur Contour Elite Breeze is a firm 12.5-inch foam mattress from Tempur-Pedic with a tight-top design that comes with a cooling cover.
Great for back and stomach sleepers (due to its firmer than average top layer). The cooling materials are supposed to help circulate air and wick away heat and moisture which is suitable for hot sleepers (although that’s not always the case).
There is a slight problem with it being too firm to accommodate your sensitive pressure points when you sleep on your side. Skip if you dislike foam feel (you like bounce and laying on top of the mattress).
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The tempur contour elite breeze is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The tempur contour elite breeze is adverse for side sleeping.
Make certain to select their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on sufficient support for touchy pain areas (specifically your hips, low back, shoulders, neck). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The tempur contour elite breeze is perfect for stomach and back sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect decent support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight fantastically well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempur contour elite breeze has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cooling fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The tempur contour elite breeze height is 12".
• Fair edge support because of its foam construction.
• Loom and Leaf is a staggeringly good alternative if you want dazzling edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect very good motion transference because it has a foam construction.
You and your partner won't experience a single bit of motion transference, and explicitly won't wake you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot purchase it from their site).
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempur contour elite breeze queen size is $4299.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Tempur Contour Elite Breeze is available to buy by several retailers, including Bed Pros and US Mattress.
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempur Contour Elite Breeze Review worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.