TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Breeze is a medium-firm, foam pillow-top mattress from Tempurpedic that comes with a 10-year warranty.
It's a medium soft mattress that provides a slow, sinking and cooler feel.
Too firm for side sleepers. It's pricey and not for those who like a bouncy feel.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Loom and Leaf.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Average edge support
User 1: "I have one and I’m pretty much out of 3000.00 plus dollars! I hate it. It is a lie. It will not keep you cool like they said. They said it was good for hot natured people. Can’t get my money back because it was a mattress that someone else had. It isn’t what they make it out to be. False advertising!!!!"
User 2: "Horrible customer support. I own a cloud supreme that started to sag. 3-4″ holes in it and my lower back and butt is basically in a deep hole. It took us over 3 months to get an approval to replace it and still then sears would only replace it with a lower model or we had to pay additional $1500 for the equivalent model. Never again.. save your money.."
The tempur cloud supreme breeze is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness for back/stomach sleepers and contouring support if you're a primary side sleeper.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The tempur cloud supreme breeze is decent for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on reasonable support for fragile pressure areas (specifically your neck, hips, low back, shoulders). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The tempur cloud supreme breeze is average for stomach and back sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on fair support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight mediocrely.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The tempur cloud supreme breeze has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 69 lbs (queen size).
The tempur cloud supreme breeze height is 11".
• Unexceptional edge support because of its memory foam design.
• Loom and Leaf is an outstanding alternative if you want staggeringly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect exceptional motion transfer as a result of the memory foam design.
You and your partner won't sense a single bit of motion transfer, and definitely won't disturb you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Tempurpedic return policy:
• they offer a 90-night trial period.
• to initiate a return, you must keep the mattress for at least 30 nights.
• you will get a full refund minus $175 shipping costs.
• you must keep the mattress for a minimum of 30-nights prior to requesting an exchange.
• you will pay $175 for the return shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the tempur cloud supreme breeze queen size is 4048.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
You can buy Tempurpedic at the following locations:
• on their site
Keep in mind the following info about Tempurpedics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping via UPS to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days,
• shipping to a P.O. Box is not available.
• a charge of $25 per order applies for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US territories.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Tempur Cloud Supreme Breeze worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.