Swiss Ortho Sleep mattress line consists of luxury firm mattresses that come in a pillow-top and tight-top style.
Offers plenty of bouncy support while also being suitable for side sleeping. Good for couples.
According to consumers, these mattresses are too firm and do not relieve pressure points. Avoiding this mattress is your best bet, there are more price-worthy options.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
• User 1: "This mattress was delivered on time. However, it came with a strong musty smell that lasted more than 3 days. The Mattress never decompressed to 12". I gave it 3 stars because I haven't slept on it so I cannot speak to its comfort level. "
• User 2: "This mattress is VERY firm and was comfortable for only about 2-3 nights, then it started to cause back pain. Do not buy unless you like to sleep on a brick mattress."
• User 3: "I was excited for this mattress and really wanted to like it. However, I can feel the springs and it’s highly uncomfortable. I bought a mattress pad sheet but I will also try adding a mattress foam topper to help with the roughness of the springs."
The swiss ortho sleep mattress is a medium-firm feel (approximately a 6-7 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A luxury firm model like this (which is a little firmer than average) is built for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach and side). Even with a healthy amount of balanced firmness, we still only recommend this model for back and stomach sleepers that 'sometimes' sleep on their side.
Overall decent job correctly aligning your spine while simultaneously providing contouring support for your sensitive pain points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you only sleep on your side.
The top style does a good job creating a balanced firmness (flat vs. contouring) feel.
The swiss ortho sleep mattress is tolerable for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate decent support for fragile pressure areas (specifically your neck, hips, low back, shoulders). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The swiss ortho sleep mattress is amazing for stomach and back sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on ample support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The swiss ortho sleep mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top and tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: bamboo stretch which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 80 lbs (queen size).
The swiss ortho sleep mattress height is 12".
• Reasonable edge support because of its pocketed coil build.
• Saatva Classic is a dazzling alternative if you want first-rate edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on reasonable motion transfer originating from its pocketed coil build.
You and your partner possibly will sense a fair amount of motion transfer, but in all likelihood won't awake you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Swiss Ortho Sleep return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• warranty depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the swiss ortho sleep mattress queen size is $293.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Swiss Ortho Sleep at the following locations:
• by several retailers, including Amazon, Walmart and Overstock.
Keep in mind the following info about Swiss Ortho Sleeps shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot order from their site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Swiss Ortho Sleep Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.