Sweetnight 12-inch gel-memory foam mattress from Sweetnight comes in a tight-top style and multiple firmness levels.
Fairly comfortable if you enjoy the cradling feel of memory foam (good for pressure relief and motion reduction). Decent for hot sleepers due to its gel foam.
The quality and durability are criticized by customers. Skip if you dislike the foam feel. There are far better quality alternatives available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The sweetnight 12 inch gel memory foam has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The sweetnight 12 inch gel memory foam is ample for side sleepers.
Make sure to pick their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on bearable support for fragile pressure points (specifically your shoulders, hips, neck, low back). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The sweetnight 12 inch gel memory foam is works well for stomach and back sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on ample support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sweetnight 12 inch gel memory foam has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cotton which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 82.23 lbs (queen size).
The sweetnight 12 inch gel memory foam height is 12".
• Moderately Good edge support because of its foam design.
• Loom and Leaf is a dazzling alternative if you want remarkably good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on terrific motion transfer as a result of the foam design.
You and your partner won't sense a single bit of motion transfer, and explicitly won't wake you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 100-night period, if you are not satisfied with the product, you could return it for free to get your money back within 100 days of acceptance of the product(s).
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sweetnight 12 inch gel memory foam queen size is $699.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• their email address is listed at the bottom of their site.
• Currently, Sweetnight 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Amazon and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Sweetnights shipping and delivery process:
• they offer a standard FedEx shipping within 3-5 business days.
• they offer shipping via UPS, an additional $20 shipping fee for ordinary products, and an additional $50-100 charge for spring mattress king size, within 3-5 business days.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sweetnight 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.