Solstice Sleep Products is a mattress manufacturer that makes hybrid, innerspring, and memory foam mattresses.
Their prices are competitive compared to other in-store options.
A lot of customers have complained about the durability of their products and their customer service.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Saatva Classic.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- No info about height (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: " purchased a Solstice Sleep Products mattress for my son fall of last year. Within two months of purchase, the mattress started sagging. For the past four months I have been working diligently to get the mattress replaced. While the company agrees it is a faulty mattress and covered by warranty, they want it returned to the manufacturer in Indianapolis, IN. We live in mid Wisconsin. The cost of shipping is almost as much as the cost of the mattress. The store where we purchased it at has gone out of business. Just want all buyers to beware of poor quality products and no customer service with this company! Very disappointed in Wisconsin."
User 2: "We purchased a Lucerne mattress made by Solstice and were dissatisfied from the first night. We were told it was the Marriott mattress that we loved at hotels made by Jamison. Within a year, the mattress had body depressions, even with turning it and we were waking up with back aches. Just purchased a Sealy Grand Valley on sale at BJ's and what a difference. Will never buy an off brand again."
The solstice sleep products has several firmnesses to pick from depending on which model you select.
If you're a side sleeper, pick any firmness except firm and very firm. Isn't firm enough to create support and contouring issues (for most people).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The solstice sleep products is passable for side sleeping.
Ensure to select their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on ample support for touchy pressure spots (specifically your low back, hips, neck, shoulders). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The solstice sleep products is decent for stomach and back sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect adequate support for spinal and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The solstice sleep products has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: no information available which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The solstice sleep products height is unknown height.
• Adequate edge support because of its pocketed coil base.
• Saatva Classic is an amazing alternative if you want awesome edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect adequate motion transfer because of its pocketed coil base.
You or your partner may perhaps feel a small amount of motion transfer, but likely won't wake you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Jamison Bedding return policy:
• there is no return policy information available.
• there is no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• there is no warranty information available.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the solstice sleep products queen size is $1495-$2250.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the top and bottom of their site.
• their email address is listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Jamison Bedding at the following locations:
• on their site
Keep in mind the following info about Jamison Beddings shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Solstice Sleep Products worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.