Sleeping Organic sells fully customizable, luxury firm tight-top mattresses. Each Sleeping Organic mattress is made of 100% natural latex.
They provide natural, non-toxic bedding products.
Some users have complained about poor customer service and inadequate mattress support. Overall they have a basic construction and design. You can get a much better deal at a lower price.
zenhaven is our #1 direct alternative. They're 100% natural and organic talalay latex. Incredible pressure point relief and full-body support. Extremely comfortable and built to last 15-20 years (at least). Customer service at Saatva is top-tier and available 24/7 (best in the industry).
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Concerning longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
• User 1: "I had to throw both my latex mattress toppers out because they caused us breathing problems which weren't apparent during the warranty period of just 30 days."
• User 2: " Returning product is a nightmare.Also, the website is broken.I tried to enter my e-mail five times and five times, the website rejected my e-mail, but when I called customer service, they did in fact have it in their system. This entire process will take a lot of my time...I will never order from Sleeping Organic again."
The sleeping organic mattress is a medium-firm feel (approximately a 6-7 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A luxury firm model like this (which is a little firmer than average) is built for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach and side). Even with a healthy amount of balanced firmness, we still only recommend this model for back and stomach sleepers that 'sometimes' sleep on their side.
Overall decent job correctly aligning your spine while simultaneously providing contouring support for your sensitive pain points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you only sleep on your side.
The top style does a good job creating a balanced firmness (flat vs. contouring) feel.
The sleeping organic mattress is passable for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect passable support for delicate pressure spots (specifically your neck, low back, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The sleeping organic mattress is fantastic for back and stomach sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sleeping organic mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: dunlop latex for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: dunlop latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: organic cotton which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The sleeping organic mattress height is 7-13".
• Pretty good edge support because of its strong dunlop latex base.
• zenhaven is a terrific alternative if you want sensational edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate inferior motion transfer due to its strong dunlop latex base and latex top layer.
You and your partner may possibly feel a great deal of motion transfer, and probably will wake you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Sleeping Organic return policy:
• mattresses can be returned within 45 days of purchase - customer is responsible for shipping costs.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 20-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sleeping organic mattress queen size is $2045.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Sleeping Organic at the following locations:
• on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Sleeping Organics shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free FedEx and UPS shipping to the contiguous U.S.
• additional fee applies for shipments to Hawaii and Alaska.
• shipping takes 3 to 6 business days.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sleeping Organic worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.