Sleep To Live Series 600 is a 15.5" thick, no-flip tight-top that's a medium-firm comfort level. Manufactured by Kingsdown. Standard foam and coil hybrid design.
No major pros other than maybe height (15.5" is a good height and often indicates quality).
Unremarkable mattress overall. Nothing stands out. Also extremely difficult to find online (likely discontinued).
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The sleep to live series 600 is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The sleep to live series 600 is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The sleep to live series 600 is fine for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate ample support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sleep to live series 600 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: there is no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The sleep to live series 600 height is 15.5".
• Fair edge support because of its pocket coil build.
• Saatva Classic is an extraordinary alternative if you want great edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect fair motion transference as a result of the pocket coil build.
You or your partner could perhaps detect some motion transference, but in all probability won't stir you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sleep to live series 600 queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Kingsdown at the following locations:
• discontinued product.
Keep in mind the following info about Kingsdowns shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sleep To Live Series 600 worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.