M-7 is a medium-firm, memory foam Sleep Number mattress with a pillow-top design and a 15 year warranty.
They have adjustable firmness and comes with a 100 night trial.
The price tag is too high for the comfort level. Several users reported shifting/falling off of the memory foam layer.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Loom and Leaf.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
User 1: "We have owned this bed for 1 year, at first the bed was nice for the first few months. After finding out sleep number we have notice the mattress does leak air and we have to readjust it every 10-14 days. The M7 foam top continues to slide off the mattress requiring us to disable the mattress and then reassemble it."
User 2: "I bought a king m7 and, after one night, I can already tell you that this bed is not worth the money. I might as well have slept on the floor last night. It is so hard, like sleeping on a slab of granite."
The sleep number m7 is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness for back/stomach sleepers and contouring support if you're a primary side sleeper.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The sleep number m7 is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The sleep number m7 is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sleep number m7 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: knit fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The sleep number m7 height is 11".
• Bearable edge support because of its foam support.
• Loom and Leaf is a shockingly good alternative if you want magnificant edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on terrific motion transference as a consequence of the foam support.
You or your partner won't detect any motion transference, and unequivocally won't awake you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Sleep Number return policy:
• no clear return policy. Any return under an applicable in-home trial policy must first be authorized by them.
• no clear exchange policy. Any exchange under an applicable in-home trial policy must first be authorized by them.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 15-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sleep number m7 queen size is 3799.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have customer service, but it is likely not very good.
• livechat option is listed at the bottom of their site.
• their phone number is listed at the top of their site.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Sleep Number at the following locations:
• on their site
Keep in mind the following info about Sleep Numbers shipping and delivery process:
• delivery of mattresses is only available via Comfort Service℠ Home Delivery, which includes setup of your new bed and/or base and removal of your old mattress.
• no additional shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sleepnumber M7 worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.