Sleep Innovations Taylor is a 12-inch medium firm foam mattress with a tight-top design that comes in a box and has a 10-year limited warranty.
Suitable for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach and side). Features gel in the top layer, which is supposed to maintain a cool sleep environment (although that is not always the case).
The 10-year warranty speaks about the mattress durability (avoid if you want a long lasting mattress). Much better alternatives available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Average edge support
User 1: "This mattress may very well be the firmest mattress that I have ever had the displeasure of sleeping on. If you want a firm mattress it would be a great buy. If you are looking for plush you should go ahead and purchase a mattress topper as well."
User 2: "WAY too firm. Ended up with neck and back pain."
The sleep innovations taylor is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The sleep innovations taylor is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The sleep innovations taylor is okay for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sleep innovations taylor has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: poly-cotton cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 68 lbs (queen size).
The sleep innovations taylor height is 12".
• Fair-To-Middling edge support because of its foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a formidable alternative if you want spectacularly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect marvelous movement transfer because of its foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and categorically won't startle you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you can not order from their site).
• exchange policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sleep innovations taylor queen size is $unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Sleep Innovations Taylor is available to buy by several retailers, including Amazon.
Keep in mind the following info about Sleep Innovationss shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot order from their site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sleep Innovations Taylor worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.