The Sleep Innovations Marley is a medium firm foam, tight-top mattress that comes in a box.
Suitable for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach, and side). Comfortable if you prefer the enveloping/cradling memory foam feel (excellent for pressure relief and motion reduction). Flat, even sleep surface.
Shoppers complain about size and firmness level (not as thick and firm as advertised). Questionable durability (skip if you want a long lasting mattress).
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- No info about height (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
- Bad motion transfer
User 1: "Doesn’t seem to be 8 inches; seems thinner; disappointing that it’s not as thick as advertised. I would not recommend saving money buying the 8 inch model like I did - it would work fine on the floor - but I have mine on a Zinus bed frame and I can feel the bars of the frame through the mattress. I wish I had bought the 10 inch model or the 12. On the plus side, it seems like good quality, good not great comfort, US product; off-gassed odors mostly gone in 7-10 days which I think is pretty good comparatively."
User 2: "I’ve had several foam mattresses and hybrid mattresses. This one is below expectations. I read the reviews, but don’t feel they were accurate. This mattress smells like a mix between beer, cigarettes, dirt, and chemicals. And it’s not firm at all. It’s squishy and doesn’t feel like it’s going to last more than a year before it permanently deforms. I really feel like I got a different mattress than the thousands of 5 star reviews."
The sleep innovations marley is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The sleep innovations marley is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The sleep innovations marley is fine for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate ample support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sleep innovations marley has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: quilted which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 44.4-66.6 lbs (queen size).
The sleep innovations marley height is 8-12".
• Fairly good edge support because of its memory foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a sensationally good alternative if you want stupendous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate marvelous motion transfer due to its memory foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and absolutely won't unsettle you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Sleep Innovations return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot order from their site).
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sleep innovations marley queen size is $414.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Sleep Innovations at the following locations:
• by several retailers, including Amazon, Wayfair and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Sleep Innovationss shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since you cannot order from their site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sleep Innovations Marley worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.