The Sleep Comfort mattress collection consist of pillow-top memory foam mattresses that come in different sizes and firmness levels.
Good for couples and sleeping on your side, especially if you like bouncy support.
No information found on their return policy. The 2-5-year warranty speaks about the mattress durability (avoid if you want a long lasting mattress).
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- No info about height (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
• User 1: "We have had a Sleep Number bed for 10 years. In 2018 we decided to update our mattress. That was a mistake. There was nothing wrong with my older mattress we just wanted to upgrade to the adjustable bed. The old bed I could easily take part my self when we needed to move, (military). This new bed had to have someone delivery it and set it up, another $200 charge. I hate the magnets that are underneath to hold the beds in place when you adjust the bed. They are too strong and one of them has actually ripped out of the mattress part itself. I called to have it replaced and they wanted to charge another $99 to have someone come put a new cover on the bed. I told them that wasn't going to happen. I was told that because of the magnets they had to do it. I am perfectly capable of doing the work myself. Told them to take the magnets off and I will do it myself. I just find it very frustration and suspicious that I now have to pay someone every time something is wrong with the bed. I had an I8 and the new one I purchased was also the I8. The difference in the quality decline surprised me. The old mattress was definitely better. Why didn't I return it? Well I was hopping I would get use to it, but a year later I still hate it, if I change now it will cost me more money and I already paid $8500 for this set. Why don't I go back to my old mattress? Well I would if I hadn't already given it to my daughter. My old bed was sleeping on a cloud and I can say it was the best sleep we had, made all our back problems go away. This new bed hasn't done that. I will never purchase another sleep number bed."
The sleep comfort mattress has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The sleep comfort mattress is ample for side sleepers.
Make sure to pick their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on bearable support for fragile pressure points (specifically your shoulders, hips, neck, low back). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The sleep comfort mattress is works well for stomach and back sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on ample support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sleep comfort mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: knit fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The sleep comfort mattress height is 12".
• Passable edge support because of its pocket coil construction.
• Saatva Classic is an impressive alternative if you want stellar edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on passable motion transference due to its pocket coil construction.
You and your partner might possibly experience a small amount of motion transference, but odds-on it won't wake you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• 2-10 years, depending on the mattress.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sleep comfort mattress queen size is $588.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Sleep Comfort at the following locations:
• on their site.
• in their physical stores.
Keep in mind the following info about Sleep Comforts shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available on their site.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sleep Comfort Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.