Serta Westview is an innerspring mattress collection that comes in different designs (pillow-top, euro-top and tight-top) and firmness levels.
Very comfortable if you like bouncy support that's also adequate for side sleeping (especially good for couples/sex).
Build quality is decent (even if it's extremely expensive and not value-oriented). Far superior alternatives are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "Wasn't thrilled with this purchase. It took a very long time for this to be delivered. And after 6 months we were in the same position many are with a pillowtop mattress. You could tell exactly where we slept I called and inquired about the manufacturer's warranty without any satisfaction. I probably won't buy any serta mattress again."
User 2: "I bought it since it was listed as medium softness but it was definitely firm. Felt like sleeping on a board so I returned it. It had a moneyback guarantee but there was a return shipping cost so my next mattress was through a local mattress store. I was hesitant to order since sine mattresses don't even have a guarantee so read the details before purchasung."
User 3: "it's an extra firm mattress!, I had to return it. I've had been sleeping in plush pillow tops all my life wanted to try something different but didn't workout."
The serta westview has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The Serta Westview is satisfactory for side sleeping.
Make certain to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on sufficient support for touchy pain areas (specifically your hips, low back, shoulders, neck). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Westview is decent for stomach and back sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect reasonable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Westview has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top; tight-top and euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta westview height is 13".
• Suitable edge support because of its pocket coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a phenomenal alternative if you want awesome edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on suitable motion transference as a result of the pocket coil style.
You or your partner may possibly experience a fair amount of motion transference, but likely won't awake you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta westview queen size is $1,170.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Westview is by several retailers, including SleepWell Store.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).