The Serta Sleeptrue hybrid 10-inch mattress features multiple firmness levels and comes in a tight-top style with a 10-year limited warranty.
Suitable for hot sleepers due to its gel in the top layer. The tight-top design provides a flat, even sleeping surface.
The 10-year warranty speaks about the mattress's durability (avoid it if you want a long-lasting mattress). Much better alternatives are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Too cheap and likely won't last long (unknown longevity)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "I'm just gettting to the review as I begin my search for ANOTHER mattress. Developed a hole in the middle of the bed almost immediately. Daughter is 110 lbs and no reason for this to happen."
User 2: "This mattress was so uncomfortable. I know there's an adjustment period, but I felt as if all the pressure points were being hit. It inflated fine, a full 24 hours before we used it. Neither of us are tiny people (almost 200 lbs and almost 300 lbs) so that doesn't help, but seriously, this was a really uncomfortable mattress. It feels hard, but it isn't firm, and it flops around when we're on it. The edges are very unsupportive and I feel as if I'm being launched out of the bed. We are returning the mattress and considering an iComfort instead."
User 3: "I received this mattress on September 3rd 2020. 6 1/2 months later, I am looking into purchasing a new mattress already. The whole side is completely indented. There is no comfort at all. I wake up everyday so sore, its completely dissapointing!!!! Very unsatisfied customer! Maybe it's my fault thinking a $300 mattress was going to work :("
The serta sleeptrue hybrid 10 has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The Serta Sleeptrue Hybrid 10 is bearable for side sleeping.
Make sure to pick their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Sleeptrue Hybrid 10 is solid for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on tolerable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Sleeptrue Hybrid 10 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: fire-resistant fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 100 lbs (queen size).
The serta sleeptrue hybrid 10 height is 10".
• Fair edge support because of its pocket coil build.
• Saatva Classic is an extraordinary alternative if you want great edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect fair motion transference as a result of the pocket coil build.
You or your partner could perhaps detect some motion transference, but in all probability won't stir you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta sleeptrue hybrid 10 queen size is $369.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Sleeptrue Hybrid 10 is available to buy by several retailers, including Sams Club and Ebay.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).