The Serta Perfect Sleeper Omni Suite is a 13.5-inch innerspring mattress model that comes in multiple designs (euro-top and pillow-top).
Comfortable for those that like bouncy support. Suitable for side sleeping and couples.
Skip if you dislike bouncy/springy feel. There are better alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag! Consider alternatives like the Saatva Classic. This model is our #1 pick, with over 51,028 5-star reviews.
The serta perfect sleeper omni suite is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Omni Suite is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Omni Suite is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Omni Suite has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top and pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: fire-resistant fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta perfect sleeper omni suite height is 13.5".
• Satisfactory edge support because of its coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a remarkable alternative if you want excellent edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on satisfactory movement transfer as a consequence of the coil style.
You and your partner may well perceive some movement transfer, but probably won't stir you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer free mattress returns within the first 100 days of delivery.
• they will arrange to have the product removed from your home.
• to schedule a removal you need to email them. You don't need to keep the original packaging.
• you can exchange your mattress for another Serta mattress within the 120-night trial period.
• your replacement order will be processed over the phone, the difference in cost will be charged or returned (if applicable) and the original product will be removed.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta perfect sleeper omni suite queen size is $1549.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• no livechat.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Serta Perfect Sleeper Omni Suite is available to buy on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
1) free FedEx delivery to the lower 48 states. They do not offer shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. It will take 2-4 weeks for your items to be ready for delivery. Orders are typically delivered Monday through Saturday between 7 am and 7 pm.pm.pm. except during major holidays. Deliveries can be delayed depending on the availability of delivery teams in your area.
2) White Glove service - which will not automatically be included with your purchase. You can upgrade to White Glove Delivery service through their delivery partner. There is an additional $150 fee for this service, which includes installation, removal of packaging, your old mattress, and box spring (if applicable). The condition of the mattress must be sanitary before it is removed.
3) standard Threshold delivery.