The Serta brand has been making quality beds for almost a century. Their Perfect Sleeper collection focuses on solving the 5 most common sleep issues. Check out our review if you have issues with tossing and turning, lack of support, sleep temperature, partner disturbance, and mattress sagging. Visit a local retailer today to try a Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress!
- A variety of options for all types of sleepers
- Reasonably priced
- Brand-name beds that are reliable, high-quality, and affordable
- Purchasing directly from Serta is not possible
• You enjoy the feel of innerspring. All the models in the Perfect Sleeper collection contain some form of a coil system. If you love the lift, bounce, and sturdiness that coils provide, then this is a perfect match for you.
• You want a mattress from a brand you can trust. In the U.S., Serta is the number one mattress manufacturer. Nearly 90 years of making quality and comfortable beds.
• You're looking for a good value. Perfect Sleeper offers affordable models. Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses are known for providing high-quality materials at lower prices than other reputable brands.
• You are interested in making an online purchase. Serta's website only offers the iComfort models directly for purchase. In order to find local retailers who carry the Perfect Sleeper collection, you need to enter your zip code on the Serta website.
• You want a mattress made of all foam. Only innerspring and hybrid beds are available in the Perfect Sleeper collection.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper collection includes four models. Each model is available in Firm, Medium, or Plush feels, but they total 12 variations.
• Elkins II Firm: The firmness rating is 7/10. Ideal for stomach and back sleepers.
• Elkins II Euro Top Plush: Firmness rating of 3/10. Ideal for side sleepers.
• Elkins II Plush: The firmness rating is 2/10. A great bed for side sleepers and those who enjoy a really soft mattress.
• Kleinmon II Firm: It ranks 8/10 on the firmness scale. Ideal for stomach and back sleepers.
• Kleinmon II Plush: Firmness rating of 5/10. Suitable for side, back, and combination sleepers.
• Kleinmon II Pillow Top Plush: Firmness rating of 4/10. Ideal for side sleepers.
• Trelleburg II Extra Firm: The firmness rating is 9/10. This mattress is perfect for stomach sleepers and people who need extra support.
• Trelleburg II Plush: Firmness rating of 4/10. A great choice for side sleepers.
• Trelleburg II Pillow Top Plush: Firmness rating of 2/10. Ideal for side sleepers who enjoy a soft bed.
• Standale II Luxury Firm: The firmness rating is 8/10. The mattress is great for stomach and back sleepers who prefer a firm feeling with a little give.
• Standale II Pillow Top Firm: The firmness rating is 6/10. The perfect fit for every type of sleeper.
• Standale II Plush Pillow Top: Firmness rating of 4/10. A great choice for side sleepers.
• A combination of specialized foam, engineered fibers, and premium stretch fabric makes up Serta's HyperTouchTM Comfort System. You will feel better pressure point relief with this system since it cradles your body from head to toe.
• The Cool Twist Gel Foam uses cooling gel swirled directly into breathable foam that promotes airflow and heat dissipation.
• The 825 Edition Custom Support® Coil System (in the Elkins II model) features Serta's BestEdge® Foam Encasement technology - an extra-deep foam rail that prevents edge roll-off and extends the sleep surface.
• The 880 Edition Custom Support® Coil System (in the Kleinmon II model) delivers exceptional support and reduced motion transfer. The Serta Excel EdgeTM mattress provides support from top to bottom with a double row of firmer coils on both sides to prevent sagging when you sit and roll-off while you sleep.
• The 1000 Edition Custom Support® Coil System (available in the Trelleburg II and Standale II models) offers exceptional support and minimal motion transfer. This edition also has Serta Excel Edge EliteTM, which consists of a double row of individually wrapped coils along all four sides. As a result, it provides maximum side support and prevents you from rolling off.
All the Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses contain a coil system at their bases, so you'll feel some bounce. However, these beds do a reasonably good job at reducing motion transfer: you won't have to worry about movements disrupting your sleep.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper collection excels at providing ample pressure relief. It also has great edge reinforcement, preventing roll-off and sagging.
There isn't much information about Serta's return policy.
Contact them directly for more information.
There aren't any notable reasons to buy a mattress from Serta.You're likely much better off considerating popular (but established) brands like Saatva or Puffy. Both brands are built in America, have incredibly positve reviews, and are genuinely comfortable (+ built to last).
There are better overall value alternatives out there.
While there are some positive aspects of the Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress we ultimately believe there are more worthwhile contenders for your money. Namely, Saatva has a complete line of mattresses that compare very well to the Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress.
Here are our top 3 best mattresses of 2022 that compare very well to the Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress
1. Saatva Classic - this mattress is ideal for all sleep positions and has been rated as our Best Mattress of 2022.
3. Puffy - affordable, cooling mattresses. Extremely comfortable!
5. Winkbeds - best back relief mattresses. Great policies.