The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elmstead Queen is a firm innerspring mattress that comes with a euro-top design and a 10-year warranty.
Very comfortable if you like bouncy support that's also adequate for side sleeping (especially good for couples/sex).
Skip if you dislike bouncy/springy feel. Overall a mediocre mattress. Much better options are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives
- Ambiguous longevity
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "Well, this is more about the fact that I have to wait 30 days to try this mattress. The mattress and the box spring make the bed too high. You almost need a stepper in order to get on top of the bed. We tried to exchange the standard box spring for a low profile one and they told us we have to wait for 30 days to make the exchange. We know we do not like it that high, why can't we just make the exchange at our request. They told me it was "procedures."
User 2: "This mattress and box spring are NOT firm. They are falling apart. Is there anything I can do to replace them? I am a 100% Disabled Vietnam Vet. I spent 5 months pay and I can't afford to replace them myself."
The serta perfect sleeper elmstead firm queen eurotop is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elmstead Firm Queen Eurotop is inadequate for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elmstead Firm Queen Eurotop is fantastic for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on reasonable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight extremely well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elmstead Firm Queen Eurotop has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cotton and polyester which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 49 lbs (queen size).
The serta perfect sleeper elmstead firm queen eurotop height is 13".
• Satisfactory edge support because of its coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a remarkable alternative if you want excellent edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on satisfactory movement transfer as a consequence of the coil style.
You and your partner may well perceive some movement transfer, but probably won't stir you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta perfect sleeper elmstead firm queen eurotop queen size is $1499.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• no customer service (discontinued product).
• Currently, Serta Perfect Sleeper Elmstead Firm Queen Eurotop is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.