The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II is a firm 11.5-inch innerspring mattress in a tight-top style.
Decent for back and stomach sleepers. The tight-top design provides a flat, even sleeping surface.
Not ideal for side sleeping (a tad too firm to properly accommodate your sensitive pressure points). Skip if you dislike bouncy/springy feel.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag! Consider alternatives like the Saatva Classic. This model is our #1 pick, with over 51,028 5-star reviews.
The serta perfect sleeper elite trelleburg ii 11.5 inch firm is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg Ii 11.5 Inch Firm is inadequate for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg Ii 11.5 Inch Firm is fantastic for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on reasonable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight extremely well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg Ii 11.5 Inch Firm has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: heat-regulating fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta perfect sleeper elite trelleburg ii 11.5 inch firm height is 11.5".
• Pretty good edge support because of its pocket coil design.
• Saatva Classic is a staggering alternative if you want first-rate edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate pretty good motion transference due to its pocket coil design.
You and your partner could perhaps detect a smidge of motion transference, but in all likelihood won't rouse you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer free mattress returns within the first 100 days of delivery.
• they will arrange to have the product removed from your home.
• to schedule a removal you need to email them. You don't need to keep the original packaging.
• you can exchange your mattress for another Serta mattress within the 120-night trial period.
• your replacement order will be processed over the phone, the difference in cost will be charged or returned (if applicable) and the original product will be removed.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta perfect sleeper elite trelleburg ii 11.5 inch firm queen size is $1199.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• no livechat.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg Ii 11.5 Inch Firm is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Deal Beds.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
1) free FedEx delivery to the lower 48 states. They do not offer shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. It will take 2-4 weeks for your items to be ready for delivery. Orders are typically delivered Monday through Saturday between 7 am and 7 pm. except during major holidays. Deliveries can be delayed depending on the availability of delivery teams in your area.
2) White Glove service - which will not automatically be included with your purchase. You can upgrade to White Glove Delivery service through their delivery partner. There is an additional $150 fee for this service, which includes installation, removal of packaging, your old mattress, and box spring (if applicable). The condition of the mattress must be sanitary before it is removed.
3) standard Threshold delivery.