The Serta Perfect Sleeper Dunlake luxury firm is an 11-inch hybrid innerspring mattress that comes with a tight-top style and is made in the USA.
The gel in its top layer is supposed to maintain a cool sleep environment (although that is not always the case). The tight-top design provides a flat, even sleeping surface.
Too firm for side sleeping (pressure points won't be supported). There are better alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag! Consider alternatives like the Saatva Classic. This model is our #1 pick, with over 51,028 5-star reviews.
The serta perfect sleeper dunlake luxury firm is a medium-firm feel (approximately a 6-7 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A luxury firm model like this (which is a little firmer than average) is built for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach and side). Even with a healthy amount of balanced firmness, we still only recommend this model for back and stomach sleepers that 'sometimes' sleep on their side.
Overall decent job correctly aligning your spine while simultaneously providing contouring support for your sensitive pain points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you only sleep on your side.
The top style does a good job creating a balanced firmness (flat vs. contouring) feel.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Dunlake Luxury Firm is ample for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on reasonable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Dunlake Luxury Firm is ideal for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate fair support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Dunlake Luxury Firm has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta perfect sleeper dunlake luxury firm height is 11".
• Ample edge support because of its pocketed coil construction.
• Saatva Classic is a formidable alternative if you want sensational edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on ample motion transfer because of its pocketed coil construction.
You or your partner might perhaps feel a smidge of motion transfer, but probably won't rouse you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta perfect sleeper dunlake luxury firm queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• no customer service (discontinued product).
• Currently, Serta Perfect Sleeper Dunlake Luxury Firm is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.