Serta Perfect Sleeper Cool Mist is a medium-firm innerspring mattress with a tight-top design and a 10-year warranty.
Fairly comfortable if you like memory foam and enjoy an 'enveloping' feel with little-no motion transfer.
Very difficult to find major info about this mattress online. Basically discontinued unless you get lucky at a retail location (never buy in a store). Skip this mattress. Far better options are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "I've had it almost a week and it's already flattening and sagging and I'm a small person . I am shocked to see all the positive reviews. This bed is not good quality and durability is very bad and will not hold up for years and years and years. I'm very concerned about it. I would not recommend that anybody buys a Serta. There are better brands out there that are built like tanks in will last 20 years with no issues.
The serta perfect sleeper cool mist cushion firm is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Cool Mist Cushion Firm is decent for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on reasonable support for fragile pressure areas (specifically your neck, hips, low back, shoulders). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Cool Mist Cushion Firm is average for stomach and back sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on fair support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight mediocrely.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Cool Mist Cushion Firm has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta perfect sleeper cool mist cushion firm height is 10.25".
• Passable edge support because of its pocket coil construction.
• Saatva Classic is an impressive alternative if you want stellar edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on passable motion transference due to its pocket coil construction.
You and your partner might possibly experience a small amount of motion transference, but odds-on it won't wake you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta perfect sleeper cool mist cushion firm queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• no customer service (discontinued product).
• Currently, Serta Perfect Sleeper Cool Mist Cushion Firm is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.