The Serta iSeries Approval is a medium-firm 13.5-inch hybrid innerspring mattress that comes with a pillow-top design.
Great for all sleeping positions (back, side and stomach). Suitable for hot sleepers due to its gel in the top layer.
Customers complain about sagging and overall quality. Skip this mattress, there are better options available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "I hadn't tested this brand, so when I received it I thought it would be like the Tempur Pedic one that I tried. This one just has up or down on the head and foot and I thought it would have multiple positions. For someone looking for the basics, this is good for the price, but if looking for one that will do more than raise the bed at either the head or the foot, I would not recommend this base."
The serta iseries approval is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The Serta Iseries Approval is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Iseries Approval is fine for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate ample support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Iseries Approval has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 86 lbs (queen size).
The serta iseries approval height is 13.5".
• Satisfactory edge support because of its coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a remarkable alternative if you want excellent edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on satisfactory movement transfer as a consequence of the coil style.
You and your partner may well perceive some movement transfer, but probably won't stir you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta iseries approval queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Iseries Approval is available to buy by several retailers, including The Mattress Factory Inc.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).