The Serta iComfort Everfeel mattress collection consists of gel memory foam mattresses that come in a tight-top style with different heights (12-14 inches) and firmnesses.
Quite comfortable if you like memory foam and enjoy an enveloping feeling with little to no motion transfer. A flat, even sleeping surface is provided by the tight-top design.
Customers complain about sagging and overall quality. Skip this mattress, there are better options available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
User 1: "I developed an allergy to the I-Serta foam mattress 3 to 4 weeks after the mattress was delivered. The allergy started as a slight itch and has progressed to the point that I cannot sleep on the mattress. I am investigating zippered plastic covers to encase the I-Serta mattress to see if that helps. If the plastic cover does not work I will have thrown $1,800 down the drain. I am very disappointed with Serta.
Based on my experience the I-Serta foam mattress is not safe. There are ingredients in the foam that off-gas and are dangerous to your health and welfare."
User 2: "Breaks down really fast. Junk save your money. Unless you don't like to sleep then buy one."
User 3: "Bought my i-comfort matress for a whole lot of money and it didn't last 3 years, Serta didn't stand by its product and should be ashamed to lie to consumers and even hint at a 25 year warranty. They know VERY WELL there is no chance their product can last that long."
The serta icomfort everfeel has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The Serta Icomfort Everfeel is passable for side sleeping.
Ensure to select their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on ample support for touchy pressure spots (specifically your low back, hips, neck, shoulders). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The Serta Icomfort Everfeel is decent for stomach and back sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect adequate support for spinal and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Icomfort Everfeel has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta icomfort everfeel height is 12-14".
• Fair-To-Middling edge support because of its foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a formidable alternative if you want spectacularly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect marvelous movement transfer because of its foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and categorically won't startle you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta icomfort everfeel queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Icomfort Everfeel is available to buy by several retailers, including The Mattress Factory Inc.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).