Serta Icomfort EFX is a gel memory foam mattress collection by Serta that features five models that range in firmness from ultra plush to ultra firm and come with a polyester fabric cover.
Decent for hot sleepers. You can choose your preferred firmness levels.
Overall an unremarkable mattress with no special features. Far superior alternatives are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- No motion transfer
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
User 1: "Bought my i-comfort matress for a whole lot of money and it didn't last 3 years, Serta didn't stand by its product and should be ashamed to lie to consumers and even hint at a 25 year warranty. They know VERY WELL there is no chance their product can last that long."
The serta icomfort efx has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The Serta Icomfort Efx is tolerable for side sleepers.
Make certain to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The Serta Icomfort Efx is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate acceptable support for delicate alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Icomfort Efx has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: polyester which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta icomfort efx height is 9-13".
• Moderately Good edge support because of its memory foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a magnificant alternative if you want shockingly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate impressive motion transfer due to its memory foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and unequivocally won't awake you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta icomfort efx queen size is $1774.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Icomfort Efx is available to buy by several retailers, including Amazon.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).