Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 100 is a firm 9.75-inch gel memory foam mattress with a 10-year warranty.
Fairly comfortable if you like memory foam and enjoy an 'enveloping' feel with little-no motion transfer.
Skip if you don't like foam. Customers complain about low-quality. Far better options are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
User 1: "We exchanged it from the firm mattress, same model to this one. When we got it delivered, it did not have the new smell like our first one which makes me think it is refurbished. Secondly, this one is still as hard if no harder then the first one we where told it was one the medium firm. and last, it's way lower, thinner than the first one which is so disappointing since we did not notice that while trying out display at store."
User 2: "The first few nights it took a while to get comfortable enough to go to sleep. The mattress had a great cooling effect as I tend to sweat during sleep I really liked that feature. The mattress seemed not to "soften" up even after multiple nights sleep. Just a bit too firm for us. I would recommend this mattress to people that are looking for a firmer sleep platform.I also liked the material on the mattress the ribbing effect is great. The colors are quite a bit different from other mattress's we have seen."
User 3: "I have had this for 1 year and it has lost any support it had. Seems to sag. Would not recommend this product."
The serta icomfort blue touch 100 9.75 inch gentle firm is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 100 9.75 Inch Gentle Firm is unfavorable for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate tolerable support for fragile pain spots (specifically your low back, shoulders, hips, neck). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 100 9.75 Inch Gentle Firm is amazing for stomach and back sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight shockingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 100 9.75 Inch Gentle Firm has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: TempActiv Touch which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta icomfort blue touch 100 9.75 inch gentle firm height is 9.75".
• Ordinary edge support because of its memory foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a dazzling alternative if you want spectacularly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on wonderful movement transfer because of its memory foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and unequivocally won't awake you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta icomfort blue touch 100 9.75 inch gentle firm queen size is $1399.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Icomfort Blue Touch 100 9.75 Inch Gentle Firm is available to buy by several retailers, including Mattress Liquidation.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).