Serta Ez Tote mattress line consists of gel memory foam mattresses that comes with a tight-top design and a 120-day in-home trial.
Fine for an entry-level mattress if you're a young adult or single.
Avoid if you want a long-lasting mattress and/or have a partner. More value-oriented alternatives are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
User 1: "This mattress has a horrible chemical smell I would definitely not recommend been a week and still stinks up the room pretty bad I have to sleep on the couch instead of the new mattress hopefully the smell goes away"
The serta ez tote has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The Serta Ez Tote is acceptable for side sleeping.
Ensure to select their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate sufficient support for delicate pressure spots (specifically your neck, low back, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Ez Tote is solid for back and stomach sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on reasonable support for spinal and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Ez Tote has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta ez tote height is 8-10".
• Okay edge support because of its foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a confoundingly good alternative if you want shockingly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on very good motion transfer due to its foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and emphatically won't stir you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer free mattress returns within the first 100 days of delivery.
• they will arrange to have the product removed from your home.
• to schedule a removal you need to email them. You don't need to keep the original packaging.
• you can exchange your mattress for another Serta mattress within the 120-night trial period.
• your replacement order will be processed over the phone, the difference in cost will be charged or returned (if applicable) and the original product will be removed.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta ez tote queen size is $449-549.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• no livechat.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Serta Ez Tote is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Walmart and Macys.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
1) free FedEx delivery to the lower 48 states. They do not offer shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. It will take 2-4 weeks for your items to be ready for delivery. Orders are typically delivered Monday through Saturday between 7 am and 7 pm. except during major holidays. Deliveries can be delayed depending on the availability of delivery teams in your area.
2) White Glove service - which will not automatically be included with your purchase. You can upgrade to White Glove Delivery service through their delivery partner. There is an additional $150 fee for this service, which includes installation, removal of packaging, your old mattress, and box spring (if applicable). The condition of the mattress must be sanitary before it is removed.
3) standard Threshold delivery.