The Serta Cheshire III is a 12-inch plush-soft innerspring mattress that comes in a tight-top style.
Great for side sleeping. Designed to provide cushioned firmness and contouring support (to support your neck, shoulders, back, and hips).
Too soft for stomach or back sleepers (bad for spinal alignment). There are better alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag! Consider alternatives like the Saatva Classic. This model is our #1 pick, with over 51,028 5-star reviews.
The serta cheshire iii comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The Serta Cheshire Iii is moderately good for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Cheshire Iii is bad for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight inadequately.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Cheshire Iii has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: fire-resistant fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta cheshire iii height is 12".
• Pretty good edge support because of its pocket coil design.
• Saatva Classic is a staggering alternative if you want first-rate edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate pretty good motion transference due to its pocket coil design.
You and your partner could perhaps detect a smidge of motion transference, but in all likelihood won't rouse you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta cheshire iii queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• no customer service (discontinued product).
• Currently, Serta Cheshire Iii is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.