Serta Calming Haven is an innerspring mattress that comes with multiple designs (euro-top and tight-top) and firmness levels.
Decent if you like bouncy/springy feel.
Skip if you dislike bouncy/springy feel. Overall an unremarkable mattress with no special features. Much better options are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "Don't buy from these people ever mattress forms hump in middle sinks on side and they won't do anything to help just tell you how much it's cost to send it back."
User 2: "After a couple of months it felt like we were falling out! FortyWinks Bendigo didn't believe us but facilitated a "repair". It "repair" worked. What does 10 year warranty mean?"
The serta calming haven has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The Serta Calming Haven is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Calming Haven is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Calming Haven has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top and tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: Pillow-Fill which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta calming haven height is 7.5-9.5".
• Tolerable edge support because of its coil construction.
• Saatva Classic is a magnificant alternative if you want superb edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect tolerable movement transfer because it has a coil construction.
You or your partner could potentially perceive a faint amount of movement transfer, but in all likelihood won't disturb you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta calming haven queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• no customer service (discontinued product).
• Currently, Serta Calming Haven is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.