The Serta Bradshaw is a firm tight-top designed innerspring mattress with a cotton-polyester cover.
Suitable for both back and stomach sleepers. The tight-top design provides a flat, even sleeping surface.
Not ideal for side sleeping (a tad too firm to properly accommodate your sensitive pressure points). Far better alternatives are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag! Consider alternatives like the Saatva Classic. This model is our #1 pick, with over 51,028 5-star reviews.
The serta bradshaw firm gel is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The Serta Bradshaw Firm Gel is unfavorable for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate tolerable support for fragile pain spots (specifically your low back, shoulders, hips, neck). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The Serta Bradshaw Firm Gel is amazing for stomach and back sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight shockingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Bradshaw Firm Gel has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cotton and polyester which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 75 lbs (queen size).
The serta bradshaw firm gel height is 11".
• Fairly good edge support because of its pocketed coil design.
• Saatva Classic is a spectacular alternative if you want fabulous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect fairly good motion transfer because of its pocketed coil design.
You or your partner possibly will sense a little motion transfer, but odds-on it won't unsettle you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta bradshaw firm gel queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• no customer service (discontinued product).
• Currently, Serta Bradshaw Firm Gel is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.