The Serta Azure Bay is a firm tight-top designed innerspring mattress that comes in multiple heights (11-12 inches).
Suitable for both back and stomach sleepers. The tight-top design provides a flat, even sleeping surface.
Stay away if you sleep on your side (pressure points won't be supported). Cover style might be too firm for some.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Too cheap and likely won't last long (unknown longevity)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "Very firm. Was hoping to love this , but it's a bit too firm for my liking as it gives me a backache . It will be going in the guest room with a mattress topper on it. The quality seems to be good and should last a long time."
User 2: "NOT FIRM. Got the queen size bed. Not sure how this is listed as "firm". it's one of the softest mattresses I've been on and you feel every movement from your partner. Tried to adjust to it, but have not been able to. Very disappointed in this purchase"
User 3: " Not firm enough. As other reviewers have stated, this mattress is not firm. I decided to give it a try anyway, but it's not what I'm looking for. Also, mine is "bunching" up in spots."
The serta azure bay 11 firm is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The Serta Azure Bay 11 Firm is inadequate for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Azure Bay 11 Firm is fantastic for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on reasonable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight extremely well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Azure Bay 11 Firm has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 70 lbs (queen size).
The serta azure bay 11 firm height is 11-12".
• Satisfactory edge support because of its coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a remarkable alternative if you want excellent edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on satisfactory movement transfer as a consequence of the coil style.
You and your partner may well perceive some movement transfer, but probably won't stir you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta azure bay 11 firm queen size is $599.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Azure Bay 11 Firm is available to buy by several retailers, including Mattress Firm and Lowe's.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).