Serta Aruba is a plush-soft innerspring mattress that comes in a tight-top style.
Great for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach, and side).
Skip if you dislike bouncy/springy feel. There are much better alternatives.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- No info about height (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag! Consider alternatives like the Saatva Classic. This model is our #1 pick, with over 51,028 5-star reviews.
The serta aruba comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The Serta Aruba is brilliant for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on ample support for touchy pressure spots (specifically your low back, hips, neck, shoulders). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The Serta Aruba is not ideal for stomach and back sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight badly.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The Serta Aruba has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cooling fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The serta aruba height is unknown.
• Pretty good edge support because of its pocket coil design.
• Saatva Classic is a staggering alternative if you want first-rate edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate pretty good motion transference due to its pocket coil design.
You and your partner could perhaps detect a smidge of motion transference, but in all likelihood won't rouse you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
• exchange policy depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the serta aruba queen size is $477.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Serta Aruba is available to buy by several retailers, including Mattress Warehouse.
Keep in mind the following info about Sertas shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on the retailer you purchase it from (since you can not purchase it from their site).