SensorGel is a collection of bedding items available exclusively at Macy's.
Suitable for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach, and side). Comfortable if you prefer the enveloping/cradling memory foam feel (excellent for pressure relief and motion reduction). Flat, even sleep surface.
They produce a cheap line that receives complaints about mattresses being too warm.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- No motion transfer
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
• User 1: "Don't buy. Not comfortable, can't feel the cooling through my sheets. Worst buy ever."
The sensorgel mattress is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The sensorgel mattress is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The sensorgel mattress is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The sensorgel mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: there is no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The sensorgel mattress height is 8".
• Ample edge support because of its foam design.
• Loom and Leaf is a spectacularly good alternative if you want formidable edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on top-notch motion transfer as a result of the foam design.
You and your partner won't sense a single bit of motion transfer, and categorically won't startle you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the sensorgel mattress queen size is $749.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Sensorgel at the following locations:
• by several retailers, including Amazon and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Sensorgels shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Sensorgel Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.