Restonic Healthrest is an innerspring foam mattress from Restonic that comes in a tight-top, euro-top, and pillow-top style and multiple firmness levels.
Comfortable if you like the cradling feel of memory foam (great for pressure relief and motion reduction).
Avoid this unremarkable mattress if you only sleep in one position. Far more superior alternatives are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "It was pure heaven for the first year, now, it's a sagging nightmare. Only had for two years. I am 5'3''', about 140 lbs. and sleep alone. No reason for this quick wear and tear. Such a disappointment!!"
User 2: "Quality seems good but not enough support for me. My body aches all over and I want my old mattress back."
User 3: "This mattress was way too firm for my liking. On the positive side, there was not the offensive chemical odor that some others mentioned."
The restonic healthrest has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The restonic healthrest is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The restonic healthrest is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The restonic healthrest has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top, pillow-top and euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: bamboo which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The restonic healthrest height is 10-16".
• Adequate edge support because of its pocketed coil base.
• Saatva Classic is an amazing alternative if you want awesome edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect adequate motion transfer because of its pocketed coil base.
You or your partner may perhaps feel a small amount of motion transfer, but likely won't wake you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 15-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the restonic healthrest queen size is $unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have limited customer service availability (this isn't indicative of a company that's customer service focused).
• no livechat.
• no phone number available on their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Restonic Healthrest is available to buy on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Restonics shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Restonic Healthrest Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.