Plushbeds Natural Bliss is a talalay latex mattress that comes in a tight-top style, multiple firmness levels and a 25-year limited warranty.
Suitable for those who love bouncy support, enveloping softness and an organic cover.
Skip this mattress if you only sleep in one position or if you don't like a buoyant feel. There are much better alternatives available.
Zenhaven is our #1 direct alternative. They're 100% natural and organic talalay latex. Incredible pressure point relief and full-body support. Extremely comfortable and built to last 15-20 years (at least). Customer service at Saatva is top-tier and available 24/7 (best in the industry).
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The plushbeds natural bliss has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The plushbeds natural bliss is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to pick their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The plushbeds natural bliss is decent for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect decent support for spinal and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The plushbeds natural bliss has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: blended latex for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: blended latex for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: talalay latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: organic cotton which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 105-172 lbs (queen size).
The plushbeds natural bliss height is 8-12".
• Moderately Good edge support because of its blended latex support and talalay latex comfort layer design.
• Zenhaven is a magnificant alternative if you want genuinely great edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect substandard motion transfer as a result of the blended latex in the bottom layer and talalay on top. Talalay is both soft and bouncy so expect to feel movement.
You or your partner will notice a lot of motion transfer, and likely will unsettle you (unless you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 100-night sleep trial, accept returns, and will give you a full refund.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 25-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the plushbeds natural bliss queen size is $3049.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the top of their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Plushbeds Natural Bliss is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Wayfair.
Keep in mind the following info about Plushbedss shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping via FedEx.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Plushbeds Natural Bliss worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.