The Luxury Bliss mattress by PlushBeds is a euro-top 12-inch model that features talalay latex and comes with multiple firmness options. Each Luxury Bliss mattress comes with a 25-year limited warranty.
Great if you love a balance of bouncy support and enveloping softness (best of both worlds). The euro-top style provides more support than just that comfortable "pillowy" feel. (properly accommodates your sensitive pressure points and gives comfort to the entire body area).
Avoid if you like flippable mattresses for extra longevity (euro-top designed mattresses are one-sided only) or if you are allergic to latex. There are far better options both in this price range and even lower.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport)
- Average edge support
- Bad motion transfer
User 1: "I have had one of their latex mattresses for only 3 years and it has compressed so much in the center that it looks and feels like a 15-year-old mattress. Not good quality or very comfortable past the first year. My last mattress was a much much cheaper mattress but it was still holding up better at 15 years than this one is at 3 years. Very disappointed."
The plushbeds luxury bliss has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The plushbeds luxury bliss is bearable for side sleeping.
Make sure to pick their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The plushbeds luxury bliss is solid for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on tolerable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The plushbeds luxury bliss has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: talalay latex for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: talalay latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: organic cotton which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 130 lbs (queen size).
The plushbeds luxury bliss height is 12".
• Tolerable edge support because of its innerspring support.
• Saatva Classic is a phenomenal alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on poor movement transfer because of its innerspring support and latex top layer.
You and your partner might perhaps notice a great amount of movement transfer, and probably will unsettle you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 100-night sleep trial, accept returns, and will give you a full refund.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 25-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the plushbeds luxury bliss queen size is $1799.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the top of their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Plushbeds Luxury Bliss is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Wayfair.
Keep in mind the following info about Plushbedss shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping via FedEx.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Plushbeds Luxury Bliss worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.